My name is Lihu Chen (陈立虎), currently a PhD candidate at DIG team of Télécom Paris, which is a member of Institut Polytechnique de Paris. I am co-supervised by Fabian Suchanek and Gaël Varoquaux. My research topics include
- Information Extraction
- Knowledge Base
- Lihu Chen, Gaël Varoquaux, and Fabian M. Suchanek. “A Lightweight Neural Model for Biomedical Entity Linking.” (AAAI21) [paper] [code] [slides]
I work as a teaching assistant mainly servicing for the following courses:
- Knowledge Base Construction, Télécom Paris
- Natural Language and Speech Processing, Ecole polytechnique
- Databases, Télécom Paris
Education and Experiences
- Nov 2019 - present, PhD candidate in Télécom Paris and Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
- Apr 2017 - Aug 2019, Engineer in Alihealth, which is a department of Alibaba Group.
- Apr 2014 - Apr 2017, M.S. in Beijing Jiaotong University.
- Sep 2009 - Aug 2013, B.S. in Northeast Petroleum University.
- My Github
- Human Language: Chinese Mandarin (Native); English (Fluent); French (Basic)
- Travel Pictures